Sunday, 30 October 2011

Caramelised Chilli Sauce

Caramelised Chilli Sauce - the type of gifts I love....



Yesterday I had a lovely little surprise when I received this lovely gift from my daughter-in-law.

She had just returned from a weekend in Hobart, Tasmania with her mother where they had a wonderful time attending cooking classes at the Agrarian Kitchen Click here to view the site, it looks like an idyllic setting and a great venue to learn some new skills. Somewhere I would love to visit myself.

This rich red sauce smells sweet, deep and delicious, can't wait to try it.


My daughter-in-law Kylie

Hard at work in the Agrarian Kitchen
Quail eggs
  

Thank you Kylie I love this little foodie surprise. 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely thoughtful gift. Shame I won't ever have a daughter in law to give me such a gift! A weekend away cooking sounds like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I am a huge fan of kitchen sauces and this one looks wonderful. I would love to attend a weekend of cooking classes. My daughter attended Johnson & Wales College and it was always fun to visit and sample the food!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog as it is really lovely to make your acquaintance. I love these kinds of gifts too. Any chance of a recipe as I do love the sound of this caramalised chilli sauce :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, thoughtful daughter-in-law. The sauce looks delicious, and like Shaheen I'd love the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comments - I am chasing up a recipe as I type. When I have it I will post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry ladies just had a reply to my letter to Agrarian Kitchen for the Chilli Sauce recipe as they are putting out a cook book in 2012 and it may be included. Something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete